How do I create an addon domain?
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Addon Domains" icon under the "Domains" category.
- Enter the required information:
- New Domain Name - The domain name you are addin to your account.
- Subdomain/FTP Username - Create a login name for the new domain.
- Document Root - Folder within the master domain's root directory to hold files for the new domain.
- Password - Password for the user defined above.
- Password (Again) - Confirm the password.
- Click the "Add Domain" button to create the addon domain.Note: This will only work if the addon domain's DNS servers are set to the same as the master domain's.
Was this answer helpful?
An addon domain is a domain that can be added to an existing hosting account and exist as its own...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Parked Domains" icon in the "Domains" category....
A domain is a human-readable name assigned to an IP address to make accessing websites much...
After a domain expires, it will be available for registration by anybody. It is recommended to...
A parked domain is a domain that simply redirects users to a different domain. For instance, if...